How to book

Step 1
Select the trip you want to be on. Click on ‘BOOK NOW’ button & this will take you to the secure form page. Fill in the form & click on the SUBMIT button.

Step 2
A prompt reply carrying our bank details shall be sent to your e-mail ID, the one that you have provided us in the form.

Step 3
You could either pay the total trip price in one go or in installments as detailed below:

  • You will need to pay a non-refundable minimum 30% of the journey price as a deposit at the time of booking and the remaining 70% 56 days (8 weeks) before departure.
  • If you book a tour at the last minute (7 to 56 days) before departure you are required to make the full payment.
  • Bookings done fewer than 56 days before departure will be considered late bookings and there will be extra 10% – 20% admin charges. We will attempt to accommodate bookings made fewer than 7 days before departure, but cannot be guaranteed.

Confirmation of Booking

We shall confirm your booking in writing only after having received the non-refundable deposit.
We shall provide you with the detailed trip notes a week before your trip is scheduled to depart. This is to ensure you get the most updated trip documents. We highly recommend you print a copy of your trip notes & go through them before arriving into India. We are sure this would be of great help to you in preparing for the trip.

Book Now

Contact us

  • Mobile no. +91-7014829143
  • Email:horizonjourneys@gmail.com
  • info@horizonjourneys.com

Follow us